This three-ingredient no-churn biscoff ice-cream is delicious, creamy and so easy to make! If you're a fan of biscoff you have to try this, you won't regret it. All you need is cream, condensed milk and biscoff spread!
Tips on making no-churn ice-cream
No churn ice-cream is so easy to make, but the result is no less than the fancy kind. This recipe is pretty much foolproof, but there are a few tips that can help you create the best creamy ice-cream.
- Use chilled cream
It is important to use chilled cream not only when making no-churn ice-cream, but also when whipping cream. When the cream is chilled it will whipped up to a fluffier consistency. It is important to whip the cream enough so that air is incorporated. The incorporated air is what gives the no-churn ice-cream a creamy texture that doesn't freeze up rock solid.
- Use full cream thickened/heavy cream and condensed milk
Full cream condensed milk and cream are needed to give the ice-cream the creamiest texture.
- Transfer the mixture to the pan carefully to prevent loss of air
It is important not to deflate the air whipped into the ice-cream mixture. As I said earlier it's what gives the ice-cream texture!
- Chill for a minimum of 6 hours
After making the mixture make sure to freeze the ice-cream sufficiently, this 6 hours gives the ice-cream time to set.
Baking with biscoff
If you love biscoff as much as I do try these other biscoff desserts!
How to serve
When making ice-cream at home the resulting ice-cream won't be as easy to scoop as store bought ice-cream. That's because there isn't as much air incorporated into the mixture, and it's free of all the stabilisers and additives. That being said it's just as creamy and delcicious.
Before serving let the ice-cream sit outside for 10-15 minutes. This allows the ice-cream to soften up just enough to scoop and serve.
Make sure to consume the ice-cream within two weeks of making. Home-made ice-cream doesn't last as long, but I doubt it would last that long anyway!
Let's Get Baking
If you love biscoff as much as you this will be your dream ice-cream. The fact that it comes together in less than 15 minutes and only uses 3-ingredients will get you making this over and over again.
If you make these make sure leave a comment and rating down below, I would love to know how it went. Also tag me on instagram @catherine.justdessertsau and hashtag #cattycakes so I can see and share your creations.Print
Biscoff No-Churn Ice-Cream
- 300ml Heavy/Thickened cream ( 1 ¼ cup)
- 150g Condensed milk (½ cup)
- 100g Biscoff spread (½ cup)
- Biscoff biscuits, crushed to mix in
- Biscoff spread, melted to swirl
- Combine cream, condensed milk and biscoff spread in a large mixing bowl
- Whisk until medium stiff peaks
- Pour into an airtight container
- Sprinkle over crushed biscuits and pour over melted spread
- Use a knife to gently swirl the the spread and biscuits into the cream
- Cover and place in the freezer for a minimum of 6 hours
- Set outside for 15 minutes before scooping and serving